Desiderata Prints and Posters
The original art of these Desiderata prints and posters are in beautiful calligraphy by Sherrie Lovler. Each letter is carefully crafted paying close attention to both the letter form and the space between the letters. Using a combination of several lettering styles, Sherrie adapts the writing to create an easy-to-read style at any size reproduction.
With the lettering done, Sherrie designs two versions—one with roses and the other with a torn paper look with diamonds and a border. The rose version has six choices of flower colors, the diamond one comes in dark blue or green. They are then made into either lithographs or giclée prints, on archival paper with lightfast inks.
The care Sherrie takes in creating the work is matched with the care she takes in matting and framing. All acid-free mats and backing board are used and the frames are solid wood. The matted prints come packaged in a plastic slip. The framed prints are protected with glass and double boxed, ready to give as a gift to make you proud or to hang on your wall.
- The original piece is hand lettered calligraphy — not type
- Designed by an artist
- Feminine and masculine versions
- Matted prints and poster size
- 86 different options of designs, sizes, colors and frames
- Museum quality—will last for generations
- Mats are acid-free
- Frames are solid wood
- Made in the United States of America
- Personally owned and managed business
- There’s a real and caring person on this end
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Clear, easy to read lettering style
- Hand-painted roses embellish the design
- Traditional style initial letter with gold
- Masculine version with diamond design